Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Montreal Comic Con - 3 days away!


Good morning everybody!

Montreal Comic Con - 3 days away! I will have these booklets for sale at my table exclusively at the Comic Con. Inside is an assortment of my work from the past 3 years. I included a lot of art not typically seen - the hidden process - final drawings for paintings, thumbnails/compositional studies, unpublished illustrations and some newer paintings.  20 pages in all! If you buy one, I would be happy to sign it and make a quick sketch in the inside cover for you too.  

Also, I now have my table number for the convention: I will be located in LEVEL 2 Exhibition Hall - Section A, Table # 1324.

Here is a link to the  Montreal Comic Con website where you can download an official map where everything is located: http://www.montrealcomiccon.com/en/exhibitors.php

Hope to see you there!

No comments: