Monday, November 17, 2014

Cookie Monster painting

So here is the final skateboard painting I created for the show KICKFLIP (show runs till mid January): http://on.fb.me/1t6X0fS
In this painting, the Cookie Monster fights ANOTHER cookie monster - a Godzilla made entirely out of cookies!








Complete with chocolate chips and cookie crumb lettering.

 
I'll make a future post about all cookie types the Godzilla character is made up of. He's malicious AND delicious! (Look for it soon.)


"RUN!!!"

Painting this skateboard for the show made me miss the days spent skateboarding with my friends. It was a big part of my youth.


クッキー·モンスター (cookie monster)
acrylic on skateboard
8"x32.25"
$700

The piece is currently still available. Contact the gallery if you're interested. www.galerieabyss.com

No comments: